- Two consultations - intial meeting and another meeting 1-2 months before your event date
- Vendor suggestions (if needed)
- Review and assist in finalizing event day-of schedule
- Offer advice and suggestions for seamless transitions on the day-of
- Coordinator for the rehearsal (up to 3 hours on site)
- Day-of event includes:
- Professional coordinator on site (guaranteed 8 hours)
- Detailed schedule of all start and arrival times (including all vendors and bridal party)
- Final walkthrough of venue - Ensuring floorplan is set up as per your final confirmation
- Setting out place cards and table numbers to match seating plans
- Final checklist of all items and little details needing attention
- Setting up personal décor for ceremony and/or reception (including aisle decorations, wedding favours, centre pieces, etc.)
- Executing the ceremony and reception schedule – keeping everyone on time
- Cueing the ceremony processional with the bridal party, family, officiant and the DJ
- Moving of any décor from ceremony to reception area (if required)
- All last minute changes or problem solving will be handled by the day-of coordinator
- Emergency bridal kit onsite
Each package is not final and can be altered or combined with items from other packages to best meet your needs. Custom packages are also available.
*Packages are subject to change without notice.
We understand that every event is different and so are your needs, which is why we currently offer a variety of coordinating packages. If none of the listed packages seem to cover your needs, we would love to discuss and create a custom package for you.