- Two consultations - intial meeting and another meeting 1-2 months before your event date
- Vendor suggestions (if needed)
- Review and assist in finalizing event day-of schedule
- Offer advice and suggestions for seamless transitions on the day-of
- Providing a final master schedule that includes all event start times, vendor arrivals and a contact list of VIP's and vendors (based on the information provided by the couple)
- Guaranteed 12 hours of a professional coordinator onsite between the rehearsal and wedding day
- Day-of event includes:
- Handle minor decor, floral, signage, etc. set up the night before or morning of
- Final walkthrough of venue - Ensuring floorplan is set up as agreed upon
- Setting out place cards and table numbers to match seating plan
- Managing all vendors and assisting them where needed
- Setting up personal décor for ceremony and/or reception (including aisle decorations, wedding favours, centre pieces, etc.)
- Executing the ceremony and reception schedule – keeping everyone on time
- Cueing the ceremony processional with the bridal party, family, officiant and the DJ
- Moving of any décor from ceremony to reception area (if required)
- Oversee and coordinate all extensive flips and/or reception set up (wedding couple provides volunteers) *Tear down services available as an "add-on" service
- All last minute changes or problem solving will be handled by the day-of coordinator
- Emergency bridal kit onsite
Each package is not final and can be altered or combined with items from other packages to best meet your needs. Custom packages are also available.
*Packages are subject to change without notice.
We understand that every event is different and so are your needs, which is why we currently offer a variety of coordinating packages. If none of the listed packages seem to cover your needs, we would love to discuss and create a custom package for you.