- Two consultations - intial meeting and another meeting 1-2 months before your event date
- Vendor suggestions (if needed)
- Review and assist in finalizing event day-of schedule
- Offer advice and suggestions for seamless transitions on the day-of
- Coordinator for the rehearsal (up to 3 hours on site)
- Day-of event includes:
- Professional coordinator on site (guaranteed 8 hours)
- Detailed schedule of all start and arrival times (including all vendors and bridal party)
- Final walkthrough of venue - Ensuring floorplan is set up as per your final confirmation
- Setting out place cards and table numbers to match seating plans
- Final checklist of all items and little details needing attention
- Setting up personal décor for ceremony and/or reception (including aisle decorations, wedding favours, centre pieces, etc.)
- Executing the ceremony and reception schedule – keeping everyone on time
- Cueing the ceremony processional with the bridal party, family, officiant and the DJ
- Moving of any décor from ceremony to reception area (if required)
- All last minute changes or problem solving will be handled by the day-of coordinator
- Emergency bridal kit onsite
- Professional coordinator attends the final meeting with vendors (including venue contact, DJ, decorator/florist, & caterer)
- Handle any lastminute details needing to be arranged with vendors in the month leading up to the event
Each package is not final and can be altered or combined with items from other packages to best meet your needs. Custom packages are also available.
*Packages are subject to change without notice.
We understand that every event is different and so are your needs, which is why we currently offer a variety of coordinating packages. If none of the listed packages seem to cover your needs, we would love to discuss and create a custom package for you.